Sunday, July 24, 2011

Big News

So it's official. I will be leaving the STL very soon. I have accepted a new job, which will take me back home to Milwaukee.

It is definitely bittersweet. I have loved living in St. Louis for the past four years. I had never been here prior to moving. It is a really great city! I am going to miss a lot...

Going to Pappy's for some delicious BBQ. Mmmm...Ribs.

Summer musicals at the Muny in Forest Park. I've seen some really great shows over the years - Hairspray, the Sound of Music, and most recently, Legally Blonde.
One of my favorite St. Louis adventures is always the zoo. You can't beat free animals!

Although my allegiance will always be to Miller, I will miss the AB Brewery tour. 
And of course, the St. Louis Arch. Each time I drive past it on my way back into the city, it just feels good. 

St. Louis has been a great home. It is going to be very hard to say goodbye to the friends that I have met along the way, and the fantastic students with whom I have had the opportunity to work.

On to the next step.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...