Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Book #5: The Tenth Circle

So I had originally planned to read The Help by Katherine Stockett, as it is all the rage right now. Unfortunately, I had to take it back to the library before I was finished. So I instead turned my attention to The Tenth Circle, another book by Jodi Picoult.



This book revolves around a family that is torn apart by a rape accusation. Similar to her other books, there are a variety of different elements thrown into the story, including Dante's Inferno, the Alaskan Wilderness, and graphic novels. The father draws comics and graphic novels that feature a father and daughter. It was interesting to see the pages included in the book.

Overall, I thought this was a great book. The different view points in the story keep you on your toes, waiting to hear what happens next. I've heard that it was made into a movie, which I'm hoping to find via Netflix. I believe it was of the made-for-TV variety, but it could still be good. I do love a good Lifetime flick every once in awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...