Monday, July 26, 2010

A Delicious New Find

I'd been hearing about a really cute little place near where I live, Winslow's Home right on Delmar. I'm excited to say that Chris and I had the chance to check it out this weekend.

It's sort of part-cafe, part general store. The menu is small, and the foods are simple, but delicious. The ingredients come mainly from their own local farm, which is also really cool. The tables are surrounded by a variety of items for sale - fresh produce, kitchenware, cute kids stuff, and a whole lot more. 

Since we went for brunch, I got the rolled omelet, which was filled with tomatoes, basil, and fontina cheese. As a side, I had some delicious potatoes and onions. Chris got the grilled cheese, which looked amazing too.

If you are in St. Louis, definitely check it out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...