Saturday, August 21, 2010

Cinnamon Spice Muffins - Yum!

During my lazy Saturday morning/afternoon, I came across a recipe for Cinnamon Spice Muffins on GetRichSlowly.Com. Always open for a new baking adventure, I dug through the pantry for the ingredients, and was off and running.

The recipe is really easy, and you are likely to have all of the ingredients on hand. Plus, as the web site focuses on frugality, they're cheap! Certainly more affordable than buying one of the mixes from the grocery store.

Just be prepared - they are a little messy. After you make the muffins, you will brush them in melted butter and roll them in a cinnamon/sugar mixture. It took me a little while to get the hang of this, especially because I am used to baking using the paper muffin cups, and with this recipe you bake them right in the pan. I had a few that stuck and ended up being separate muffin tops and bottoms....still delicious though.

I'm excited to eat them for breakfast for the rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...