Thursday, October 27, 2011

I PASSED! #13 is complete.

I could not have been more excited to get the call yesterday. I passed my comprehensive exams!

That test was by far one of the hardest that I have ever taken, so join me in a collective sigh (phew!) and a big loud WAHOOOOO!

A big congrats to the other test takers, who also all passed. People often think that the test cannot be that big of a deal if everyone passes. However, each person worked so hard for that test. It was by no means a gimme.

I suppose I'll bask in this joy a little bit longer before returning to all of the work still ahead. Today I feel smart. But all it takes is pulling out the latest version of my dissertation proposal to go back to feeling like a dummy. Yeah...I'll stick with feeling smart for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...