Sunday, September 23, 2012

Just A Short-Haired Girl...

So I have gone short before, but never this short! During today's haircut, I went from this:



To this!



Pixie Time!

I am loving my hair. I feel like it is the haircut I have been waiting to find. I couldn't be more excited. I have been ready for a new style for awhile, but didn't want to go back to the same bob w/bangs that I usually do. The only thing I enjoyed about long hair was being able to put it in a ponytail for running. Other than that, I never was able to style it in a way that I loved.


And a big than you to Justine at The Establishment, who cut my hair. She did an absolutely amazing job and is so much fun. She was totally supportive and excited throughout the process, which eased any possible fears. Like when she was about half-way through and had cut off all of the length in the back, and I said, "well wouldn't this be a bad time to figure out that I have a misshapen head." It will be fun to go back in 6 weeks and play with the style again.

Checking off No. 20 and No. 25 today!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...