Friday, July 24, 2009

Break out the paint brushes and canvas...

Hmm, my decorating plan isn't looking too good at this point, so it may require creating my own artwork for the walls.

My goal at the beginning of the month was to keep as much of the rent money that I got from my roommate as possible so that I can use it for decorating the apartment. Looking at my account, there isn't a whole lot left at this point and there is still another week left.

Where did it go?

I am still working on my spending, but I have also done some things this month that were one-time payments, like the AAA coverage, and the first two months of my renter's insurance. Not bad choices, but ones that do cost money.

As I go into next month, I'm really trying to focus on what my budget is going to be, and what choices that I am going to have to make. I know that it is going to be hard, but it's what I have to do. No spur of the moment manicures or mid-afternoon snacks.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...