Tuesday, October 12, 2010

My Name is Kirstin and I'm a Television Addict...

It's true. I love tv.

Probably too much.

Since I got rid of my cable, I had actually been watching a lot less tv during the summer. With the new season underway, I find myself hooked on the Hulu.

There are my standbys:

House, The Office, Grey's Anatomy, The Biggest Loser, Glee, Modern Family

Plus the shows that I picked up in the last year or so after catching up via Netflix and Hulu:

30 Rock, How I Met Your Mother, Community, Rescue Me, Lie to Me, Cougartown,

And then there are the ones that I am embarassed to admit:

Gossip Girl, One Tree Hill, The Bachelor/Bachelorette/Bachelor Pad

That's a ton! I find that I spend most of my weekends catching up on the tv that I miss during the week. I think it's time to go read a book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...