Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Recipe from TV: Curtis Stone's Biggest Loser 100-Calorie Cupcakes

I spent a lot of time last week catching up on tv, and was excited to see one of my favorite things on The Biggest Loser: Cupcakes!

I am a huge cupcake fan, and was a little nervous when they did a temptation challenge with them, because they talked about the calorie-count in my favorite food. Not good.

However, the contestants also had the opportunity to do some baking with chef Curtis Stone, who provided an alternative cupcake recipe. Cupcakes for just 100 calories!

I haven't had the chance to make them yet, but it's on my To Do list for this week. Here's the recipe for others who would like to give it a shot.

Television can teach some good things!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...