Friday, October 1, 2010

Saving Lids to Save Lives

It's officially October!

Which is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. While I am incredibly fortunate that my family has not been touched directly by breast cancer, I try to support those who have been impacted. And, since Zeta Tau Alpha is a sorority with whom I work, I try to also support my students in their philanthropic efforts. They engage in a number of different efforts to raise awareness and money Susan G. Komen each year.

One way in which I try to help is by eating yogurt as part of the Save Lids to Save Lives campaign through Yoplait. I stocked up with a variety of flavors to support the cause. I am eating a Red Velvet Cake yogurt as we speak. I wasn't sure how I really felt about the whole "dessert yogurt" thing that they've been pushing, but since I LOVE red velvet cake, I thought it was worth giving it a shot. It's decent, although nothing to write home about. On to more yogurt flavors. Anything to support a good cause!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...