Wednesday, January 2, 2013

January Meal Planning

Isn't this a beautiful pie? GF berry pie made by my mama!
It is safe to say that I did not cook a single meal during the month of December. Hence, why I didn't even attempt to meal plan.

But here I am again, back at it. Hoping to save money in January after all of those meals out in December. So here is what's in the works for this month:


  1. Badger Football Party at Mom's
  2. Jambalaya
  3. Slow Cooker Pulled Pork  w/sweet potato fries
  4. Grilled Honey Lime Chicken Sandwiches
  5. Tomato and Sausage Risotto
  6. One final Christmas celebration!
  7. Louisiana-Style Red Beans and Rice - These were so good last time, had to make them again!
  8. Chicken Tikka with Rice - from Help! My Apartment has a Kitchen (a fantastic cookbook)
  9. Chris is on his own
  10. Chicken Wrapped in Prosciutto
  11. Homemade Pizzas
  12. Louisiana Chicken - from Just One Pot cookbook
  13. Family Dinner
  14. Pasta with Citrus Cream Sauce
  15. Grilled Balsamic Chicken and Spinach Salad
  16. Soy Dijon Pork Tenderloin
  17. Chris is on his own
  18. Purdue Boilermaker Chili
  19. Buffalo Chicken Bites
  20. Family Dinner
  21. Corn, Chile & Chorizo Soup - from 100 Best Fresh Soups cookbook
  22. Barbeque Chicken Salad
  23. Fancy Pants Bangers n' Mash
  24. Tacos
  25. Night out!
  26. Chicken Noodle Soup
  27. Family Dinner
  28. Mac and Cheese
  29. Chris is on his own
  30. Sliced Griled Steak on Blue Cheese Biscuits
  31. Mini Chicken Sausage Meatballs with Gnocchi and Tomato Sauce

I am trying to make this as easy as possible, so you can see that I am repeating some things that we have made before. I also went back to my cookbooks to see if I had any good stuff in there.

What is on your menu for this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...