Friday, May 14, 2010

16 Days Until Poolside!

It's almost here!

For me, summer hasn't officially started until the pool at my apartment is open. There's no better way to spend the weekends then laying out next to the pool, reading a good book, and drinking a cold beverage. It's by far the best perk of where I live, and I intend to make the most of it.

To further add to my summer fun, I bought two new beach towels for just $11 each at Kohl's. They are giant, which means that my ankles won't burn from touching the hot black plastic of the lounge chairs...ick!
















Aren't they cute? They are also much more plush than my current towel collection, which includes: one Wisconsin Badger beach towel, a free gift from a few years ago and paper thin; one Shrek 2 beach towel, yes complete with Shrek and Donkey - totally age appropriate, haha; and one Busch Gardens beach towel that I've had since a seventh grade field trip and still have 15 years later.

I think that we can all agree that I was due for some new beach/pool gear. Now I'm just counting down the days until I can start to get some color!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...