Tuesday, May 18, 2010

It's Official

The cable has been turned off. As of this afternoon, I am down to less than 20 channels.

It's a little weird. I don't think it's really going to hit me until all of the good shows end this week and next. Once the summer season starts, I think that's when I am going to start missing the cable channels.

And then there is when I am going to miss the cable most. College football season. When I made this decision, did I completely forget that I would want to watch the Badger games and that they tend to only be available on ESPN or ESPN2? Yes, I'll be honest, I completely forgot. And when I figured it out, I got sad.

After a little research done by my boyfriend, I think I will be able to pay about $3 per game to watch streaming on the Big Ten Network online. Not a bad option. I'll probably skip some of the non-conference games, but for the others, I'll consider it an investment. Perhaps I should start saving up now, haha.

Outside of football, I really do think this is going to be a good thing. Perhaps I'll do a better job of focusing on my homework. Speaking of, I'll get back to that...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...