Sunday, May 2, 2010

Mission Organization - Continued!

I spent yesterday helping my friend Lucy move into her new apartment, which inspired me to continue organizing my apartment. Today's focus - my kitchen. After a few loads of dishes and a major fridge clean out (yuck), I reorganized my pantry cabinet, silverware drawer, and the cabinet with all of my drinking glasses, etc.
































I also cleaned out my spice drawer and put everything on a lazy susan, which freed up some space for all of those miscellaneous kitchen gadgets.































My favorite new area is my desk area in my spare room. I usually use my computer while sitting in front of the tv, so I thought it made more sense to utilize it as a space for crafts, present wrapping, etc. I stole some ideas from one of my favorite blogs, Young House Love. Here's what it looks like now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...