Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Down to the Heart of the Matter

I love food. Love it.

But during the academic year, I'm challenged to prepare my own meals due to all of my night and weekend commitments. One of my goals for this summer is to spend more time preparing my own meals, since I will typically be able to get home at a reasonable time. It will also help me save some money.

Tonight I headed out to the grocery store and picked up some delicious ingredients to make an italian sub - yum! I also got some fresh artichokes. If you've never eaten an artichoke (or you've only eaten the kind that come in the can), you should definitely give it a shot. I cannot think of a better snack than a steamed artichoke dipped in melted butter.

They are not hard to cook at all. For more directions, click here. I'm busy wiping up the butter dripping from my hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...