Saturday, June 5, 2010

I Need to Step it Up!

Wow, I'm really not as active as I thought.

In these last few days of our Walk To Madrid Program, I have discovered that I spend a lot of time being sedentary. I managed to get in over 10,000 steps on Tuesday, the first day of the program, but that was mainly because I went to the grocery store, and took a walk.

Wednesday through Friday have fared far worse. I managed to get in about 6,500 steps on Wednesday, but for the last two days, I haven't even topped 5,000. That's less than half of what I'm supposed to get. Bummer.

The bottom line is that I don't get nearly as much activity in my regular daily routine as I might think. In order to be active, I'm going to have to put in a lot of extra added effort. This might require a renewal of my gym membership. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...