Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Life's a Beach

Probably one of my favorite days of vacation was the trip to Cocoa Beach. While I like Orlando a lot, I was really excited to get into the ocean and lay out in the sun. Is there anything more beautiful than this?



I had fun hunting crabs which popped out of holes like this.



See, here's one!



We also went to the pier for lunch, where we tried gator bites. Yes, real alligator! When they're deep fried and in dipping sauce, they really just taste like chicken nuggets. Maybe a little chewier.



We met a new friend at the pier. Hey Big Bird!



We also got to watch a lot of surfers. This was a good wave.



I loved the whole day, despite the sunburn that came with it. Could there be anything better!?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...