Monday, June 28, 2010

I'm Back...from Hogwarts!

I just spent a fantastic week in Orlando, FL with 27 of my relatives (and my favorite boyfriend). Adventures were had!

Our trip included a visit to Universal Studios to visit the Wizarding World of Harry Potter (just 4 days after it opened). And it was AMAZING! It was overwhelming to try to take it all in, it was just so much like in the movies. I took pictures of anything and everything!



Here's a picture of the delicious butter beer that was well worth the wait in line (two hours to get into that section of the park, plus lines for everything else). As my sister said, "it tastes like liquid gold!" Or rather, cream soda with a butterscotch topping. I could drink them all day!



I love that they recreated many scenes throughout the park. This was the singing frog choir.



I also loved going into each of the shops from Hogsmeade. Want a treat from Honeydukes? Care for some Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans? Watch out...there are some dangerous flavors in there.



Curious which house that you'd be in? Check out the Sorting Hat!



It was such a cool experience. I'd love to go back, but maybe in about six months to a year when it's a little less crazy. I feel like there is probably so much that I missed, I needed more time to take it all in.

If you are a Harry Potter Fan, definitely put it on the To Do List!

Stay tuned for more trip highlights!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...