Thursday, June 3, 2010

Recipes Galore from the Grocery Store

One of my goals for the summer is to do more cooking at home and to try new things. I have a whole collection of cookbooks and a lot of recipes saved in my online sites. I spent last night going through and found some really interesting recipes from Schnucks, the local grocery store.

They've started a program this past year to promote cooking at home called Schnucks Cooks. They have a variety of recipe cards at the store and a station where they cook different recipes each week and give free samples. Their fridge section has all of the ingredients for whatever they are making. Plus the recipes are available on their web site. It's pretty cool!

I'm excited to try the Thyme for Blue Burgers, Balsamic Skirt Steak, Chicken Pot Pie, and the Fresh Corn Chowder.

Happy Cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...