As many of you know, I am a huge fan of Parks and Recreation. And of course, love the Treat Yo Self episode. No idea what I'm talking about? Watch. This.
I think everyone should have a Treat Yo Self day, at least once a year. I have a long list of things I would like to do on my Treat Yo Self day, but I have yet to actually get it on the calendar. What would I treat myself to? Jewelry. Hands down.
So I was so excited for the opportunity to host a Stella & Dot party with a bunch of friends tonight. Definitely a Treat Yo Self night! It is sure to be a great time to drink wine, laugh, and try on gorgeous jewelry. Can't wait to share pictures.
Here are my current top ten favorite Stella & Dot pieces under $50:
1. Capri Chandelier Earrings - $49 - These also come in turquoise and are just stunning.
2. Bardot Spiral Bangle - $49 - I have this in gold and wear it almost every day. It is the one bracelet that I do not have to take off while typing. I also love the matching earrings!
3. The Ever After Necklace - On sale right now for $47.50 This sweet little necklace is another one that I would wear every day.
4. Serenity Stone Drops - $49 - I got these for Rachel for her graduation present, and they are just gorgeous. I have the smaller size in lapis.
5. The Lindsay Bangle - $49 for the turquoise or the white. This is definitely on my wish list!
6. Tudor Studs - $39. Ahh, ear candy. : )
7. Claire Necklace - $49.
Jen was kind enough to donate this necklace to our group for a silent
auction and raffle. It was a crowd favorite, and would be so cute for
8. Stackable Band Rings (5) - $39. I do not wear a lot of rings myself, but love that these are really cute and delicate.
9. Carobella Hoops - $39.
These earrings look like coral branches, and come in silver, gold, and
rose gold. So pretty! They are new this summer, and I think I might just
have to get them.
10. Nugget Wrap Bracelet - On Sale for $31.20. I love the look of the stacked bracelets, especially when they mix in leather.
So many good things! I have no idea how I am going to decide what to get. But I will find a way to treat myself. : )
Are you missing out on the fun? Check out all of the gorgeous jewelry that Stella & Dot has to offer at Jen's page. Jen is a fantastic independent stylist. You can join our virtual party and treat yourself! (My party is still open if you would like to list me as your hostess).
I cannot wait for the fun tonight. I am also very excited to
announce that I have another giveaway coming up. Stay tuned for more