So I missed the big 300th post. It was actually my Hitting the Pavement post about getting back out on the road. Seems like a fitting milestone. (This post is 303.)
But, I thought that hitting 300 would be a good opportunity to share some fun stats from my blog. I'm a nerd. I like data.
Which are the most popular posts? These had the highest stats:
- Pinterest Challenge - This traffic is definitely thanks to linking my project on major sites like Young House Love and Bower Power. It saw 596 viewers!
- A Change in the Game - This was my post about having to stop training for the marathon. I was shocked to see that it was viewed 243 times.
- Cupcake Fun and a Giveaway - 134 people were excited about that one!
- Just a Short-Haired Girl - Who doesn't get excited about a major haircut? 112 views.
- Our New Place: First Look! Back in March, I wrote about our new apartment. 91 views.
- The Final Countdown - This was the haircut preview that got viewed 89 times.
- Guilt - This was a hard post to write about my dissertation struggles. It got shared with either 80 people, or a few of you couldn't help but read it over and over.
- Short Hair FAQs - This was a recent post about the transitions to short hair. 74 views.
- To the Bride and Groom - My toast to Eric and Maria for their wedding. 67 views.
- 27. Find the perfect pair of jeans - Apparently getting a pair of skinny jeans is exciting enough to read 65 times.
Which posts typically get the least views? Usually my book reviews. That's okay. I know not everyone is a book nerd like me.
Who reads this ish? The majority of readers are from the United States, but I also have had a number of visitors from Russia, the UK, Germany, Canada, Australia, Denmark, Thailand, Brazil, France, and many other countries. So fun!
How do people get here? I thought it would be fun to share some of the things people have been searching for that have brought them to my blog:
- old navy rockstar super skinny jeans - sorry folks, not a shopping website!
- tooth fairy costume - one of my past Halloween favorites.
- homeland tv on netflix - love that show.
- alpha phi creed - this warms my heart.
- coolest mermaid costumes - another great idea for Halloween!
- daughter euro bungy - planning a birthday party, maybe?
- easy diy fall decor
- fall banner diy
- fall pennant banner
- gingerbread man costume
So that is that. Just a little blog fun.
(If you were one of the first to read this, it may have said Tuesday....just one of those days.)