Monday, April 16, 2012

Pretty pretty princess.

Does anyone else remember that game? Old school. I'm all about the pretty things lately.

Last Wednesday, I had a lovely evening of beauty at a Stella & Dot Trunk Show hosted by Jen Dillon, an independent stylist. It was so much fun trying on all of the awesome statement necklaces and pretending that I live a glamorous life.

And today, I had the most lovely packages arrive in the mail...


I got the Bardot Spiral Bangle, Paige Enamel Bangle, and the Serenity Small Stone Drops. Check out those lovelies. Just in time for summer. I'm in love.

Plus, I also just got my April Birchbox in the mail. Each month, I get a pretty little package with a variety of fun sample-size products. This month I got a full-sized lip balm, and samples of a facial scrub, cleanser, day cream, eye cream, and Taylor Swift's new perfume, Wonderstruck. Because who doesn't want to smell like a pop-country star?!


And because that wasn't enough, I also found this pretty ruffle bird top at Kohl's this weekend. Thanks Lauren Conrad, for designing clothes that make me feel like I too lead a glamorous life.


I don't know if I can handle any more pretty. Just kidding, there is always room for more ruffles and sparkles. And unicorns. 

What pretties have you gotten lately? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...