Monday, February 27, 2012

Accessorize This.

Now that I have a new sewing machine, I have been looking for some good starter projects. I would love to make some fun accessories to jazz up my wardrobe a bit, especially on days that I'm rocking a ninja suit - black from head to toe. That tends to be at least once or twice a week.

Purlbee had a great tutorial for this Pom Pom Scarf. It definitely looks doable.



I also love this dress that Tripping Over Joy made from an old tank top, elastic and some fabric.

 






And check out this clutch that was made from a thrifted men's suit jacket from Craftaholics Anonymous.



There are a ton of great infinity scarves right now, some braided, some from old t-shirts, etc. I like this one that is made from fabric and lace. Although there aren't any directions, and the shop is in a different language, it seems easy enough to figure out.



I also like this one from Put Up Your Dukes




You can never have too many scarves, right?

Off to the craft store I go!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...