Wednesday, May 16, 2012

30B430 Book 18: A Red Herring Without Mustard



Lately I would rather read (or listen to a book) than watch tv. Which I suppose is a good thing, since I am planning to read at least 30 books before February 15.

The latest book was A Red Herring Without Mustard: A Flavia de Luce Novel (Flavia de Luce Mysteries) by Alan Bradley. Flavia is back and solving yet another mystery - this time trying to determine who tried to kill a gypsy woman, what happened to a missing baby, and how is it connected to the murdered man who was stealing things from the de Luce family mansion.

I had forgotten how much I liked a good mystery until I picked up this series. Lately I have been reading a lot of chick lit and trilogies. It is fun to change it up every once in awhile.

On to the next book, I Am Half-Sick of Shadows, which I got from the public library yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...